Create Dropshipping Account
We will be pleased to work with companies however big or small. We offer a fantastic drop-shipping service with up to 50% discount off our RRP prices. Simply complete the form and someone will contact you within 24hrs.
Advantages of becoming a drop-shipper.
- Between 40-50% discount off RRP!
- The UK's largest selection of personalised alcohol and bottle labels that your customers will love, which means more sales and higher profits.
- No inventory, no risk – each alcohol gift is custom printed and sent directly to your customer.
- Wide range of attractive and popular alcohol products for different occasions all year round.
- Our personalised alcohol includes a FREE Gold gift box and FREE gift label to increase conversion.
- We produce all of our alcohol gifts and bottle labels for quality control and we conduct business with high integrity.
- Orders dispatched the next day.
- Easy to order using our personalised preview system on our website.
DROP-SHIPPING - How does it work?
First things first, we encourage you to apply for a drop-shipper account, as once accepted, this will allow you to view our prices and place orders. Drop-shipper accounts are completely free and we don’t require any minimum orders. As long as the account remains active, you can log in at your convenience and place orders at a time that suits you.
Next, whether you have an e-commerce website, are shop-based, or even a mixture of both, we have the ideal selling solution for you:
- You can list any of our products on your website, as being based on the web means you can offer as much or as little as you like. All products that are available to order are stored in a category only available to drop shipper accounts.
- Product information and images are available on the product page of the website.
- You can choose your own RRPs, product titles, descriptions and product categories.
- Each item is made to order, so there are no minimum order requirements. You can place orders on our website as and when you receive orders on yours. Orders can be placed at any time of the day.
- We can drop-ship directly to your customer, meaning that there’s no need for you to store stock or re-dispatch orders.
- You can order samples to display in your shop, placing these as drop-shipper orders at trade cost.
- We have created an order form which you can print off and fill out in-store, should you wish to take orders this way.
- Orders are taken in your shop and place the orders with us on our website. Orders can be placed online, day or night.
- We can ship either to your shop (so your customer can collect) or straight to your customer's preferred delivery address.
Postage Costs & Order Lead Times
We offer 2 main types of postage - priority and standard delivery. Standard delivery for all bottle labels is £2, priority delivery for bottle labels is £10. For alcohol products standard delivery is £4.95 and priority delivery is £12.95. We aim to dispatch all orders the next business day.
For more information about our delivery terms and timescales please see our delivery terms page.
How to order?
We will set you up a drop-shipper account once we have received your application. We will provide you with a url which accommodates all the products that are available to order. This url is only available to drop shipper accounts. Once you are logged into your account you will see the products that are available to order via drop shipping discounted by up to 50% of our online price. You can place an order using our label previewer and simply adding to cart and checking out. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or PayPal.
Product details and Images
Product details and images can be found on the product detail page. The images are unprotected so you can save the images from our website. We advise you to make your own product details web copy as this will have a favourable impact on Google SEO.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any minimum order values?
Each product is personalised to order, so we don’t enforce any minimum order values or quantities.
Can I cancel an order once it has been placed?
An order can only be cancelled if it hasn’t yet gone into production, however most of our personalisation processes place orders into production immediately. The best practice is to contact us as soon as possible, so that we can advise on the order status and whether it can be cancelled.
How are postage charges calculated?
Our postage prices are simple. Bottle labels is £2, alcohol is £4.95.
Can we select a specific delivery day/time?
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer delivery for specific days or times.
Where do you deliver to?
For alcohol we deliver to the UK only. For bottle labels we deliver worldwide.
Can I return an item?
Any item that is personalised specifically cannot be returned.
Are credit accounts available?
Credit accounts are available for customers who exceed 50 orders per week. Please email email@example.com
What should I do if my customer has an issue with their order?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and details. If the issue is with the product received, we require an image of the problem in most cases. So if possible, it’s handy to have this before getting in touch.